SenEngineering International S.A. is an International Engineering consulting firm in the field of Water, Sanitation, Environment, Agriculture and Civil Infrastructures Development. Based in Dakar (Senegal), the company is founded in 2015 by Dr. Moustapha Sene a talented professional water and sanitation engineer to foster sustainability through focusing among other, on planning, design and management of water supply, sanitation, and environmental projects, for a better of quality life of African people.
OUR SPECIFICITY IN THE SECTOR WATER & SANITATION IN AFRICA
What makes SenEngineering International SA a unique and innovative firm in Africa is our areas of expertise and our involvement with transformative technologies in both water and sanitation. Compared to other existing firms in our continent, SenEngineering’s specialities in the WASH sector are as follows :
- Installation, Testing and Inspection of innovative water and sanitation technologies;
- Operation and maintenance of new water and sanitation technologies through PPP based contracts;
- Assistance on the adoption of standards linked to the Reinventing the Toilet (RT) and OP (Omni-Processor) to contributing to the provision of innovative, safe and sustainable sanitation technology solutions in Africa;
- Facilitating the dissemination of these innovative solutions in Africa;
- Technical consultancy related to these new solutions and service models.